The Breakup The Breakup

Rowfullmayo.

Dude... I would have given you 10 on Graphics, but decapitating someone's grass is just freakin' mean. :(

MEANIE

wuv you! ^_^

Masquatto responds:

Haha, hey moose.

<3 etc. :}

War. War.

...

That was the greatest anti-war movie ever. I liked how you started the triangles, but then just kind of ended the whole thing right there with silence and a "no" symbol.

911 - The Movie II 911 - The Movie II

Fuck you.

This wasn't a flash movie, it was a bunch of bullshit quotes played over patriotic music. Even if it weren't for the fact that this propaganda shit is completely untrue, there was no effort put into this pathetic excuse for a movie.

If you want to pull this kind of crap, hand out anti-Bush conspiracy flyers at school or something, but don't pollute a site about Flash animation with it.

For the record I hate Bush and I'm Canadian, but that doesn't mean your conspiracy theories are true. It just means you're stupid.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

This looks like a large, steaming pile of crap.

What a waste of really good graphics and voice acting. Spend your time on something else... all you're doing here is spreading stupid propaganda about the US government being behind the attacks, and all of that bullcrap you see on little paranoid websites nobody likes.

Just for the record, I'm anything but a Bush supporter(I'm Canadian and Bush disgusts the hell out of me).

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Bahahaha!

Genius! Make a sequel like Terminator 3(except good) with ice cream machines trying to take over. :D

The animation was awesome, and the voice acting was spectacular! Not to mention there were some CLASSIC lines... "You can have the ice cream when you pry it from my cold dead buttons." :) Awesome work!

F E A R F E A R

Whooooah.

I think you might have managed to beat out Hitchhiker with general Flash creepiness. The shadow effects were awesome, and everything was just plain scary.

One complaint would be that you used the "runs towards figure smiling, only to find it's a grinning zombie" routine a lot(you'd think she'd wise up to them wily zombies), but even so you get a five. :D

WEmbley Park - Ep9 WEmbley Park - Ep9

Uh-huh.

You're telling us if we don't like it, don't review it... if everyone said that, they'd only get fives, now wouldn't they? If you think your Flash is good and deserves more than the 3/10 I'm gave it, that's fine, but who doesn't think their movie deserves a high score. What you SHOULD be doing is seeing what score you get, and then trying to make it better.

On that happy note, I'm going to vote 2, and I'm not whining.

tinyflea responds:

Um...no, but a lot of people who state clearly they "DON'T" like Wembley Park keep watching more and then unsurprizingly complaining. You have to have a pretty sad pointless fucking life to keep watching more of what you already obviously don't like??....duh!

Wembley Park - Ep19 Wembley Park - Ep19

You've been crapping these out every 2 days.

Give it a rest! These really aren't funny, and the graphics are pretty bad too. And the voice acting. And the... the script, I don't know, it's just all horrible! Go work on whatever "new" project you were talking about in one of your responses.

tinyflea responds:

yep...everything is quite crap in these, bull some folk obviously like them so who the fuck am I to complain??..ANyway, as I said there are 2 or 3 more to come, then that's it. If you've got a fucking problem with them, stop watching you daft prick!

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Where to begin?

Well, I loved "there she is" because it had a simple idea, it was beutifully animated, and it got the point across quickly and in an entertaining way.

THIS movie, so far as I can tell, was an advertisement for a book you were involved with. Or maybe about how everyone is different. Or maybe that's what the book is about. Or maybe you were trying to tell the story of your parents, who couldn't wait to have sex. (What WAS that about, anyways?!)

You see what I mean? There's no definite subject, the animation is very random(though awesome) and the music is making my ears bleed...

Please, PLEASE make another classic! Keep it simple, and don't insert quotes and credits all over the place. Just tell a decent story like you did in "there she is".

Wanted DVD Wanted DVD

How is the score so low??

Your atmosphere was AMAZING. The lighting effects, smoke, fog, rain... the rain even slowed down during bullettime. During birds-eye shots above buildings, the rain splatters on the rooftop were bigger than those on the pavement below, true to rules of perspective... not to mention the story was a HELL of a lot better done than most on NG.

All in all, what made these movies amazing was how you set the mood for each scene. Work on better character animation(though that was really good too).

Vote fifen! XD

Get-lost responds:

Thanks a lot dude. I think Castle II is even better so keep your eyes open for it :)